BCNPHA Membership Dues – Good Value For Your Money
BCNPHA members receive good value for the dues they pay and the staff works hard to provide good quality service and programs, which are specifically designed to meet the unique needs of non-profit housing providers.
BCNPHA Membership gives you:
- Discounted Annual Conference registration fees
- Advocacy at provincial and national levels
- Engagement in policy development discussions at regional, provincial, and national levels
- Regular meetings with BC Housing to advance your interests
- Special member rates for Education workshops and services
- Access to financial, insurance and bulk purchasing programs, with major cost savings
- Free subscription to our quarterly newsletter, InfoLink
- Access to Members Only Resources, which includes the online member directory, electronic editions of InfoLink newsletter, free templates and guides, special promotions, and other resources.
- Free listing in the Annual Membership Directory and Supplier Directory
- BC Housing and Canada Mortgage & Housing Corporation endorse the programs, services and activities of BCNPHA.
How to Join:
Fees and categories are listed below. Please note that BCNPHA prorates membership dues for non-profit housing societies with units only. Please contact , Director, Member Services, for the prorated amount payable. Our fiscal membership year is from September 1, 2014 to August 31, 2015.
|Type of Member||2014/2015 Dues*|
|Non-Profit Housing Societies (Voting):|
|Introductory (0 Units, No funding)||$66.14|
|Developing (Units under development)||$110.23|
|1 - 10 Units||$242.50|
|11 - 50 Units||$391.30|
|51 - 250 Units||$749.53|
|501 - 1500 Units||$1,631.33|
|1501 + Units||$2,424.94|
|Associate Members (Non-Voting):|
|Organizational Association (non-profit)||$290.77|
|Service Organization (for profit)||$465.23|
*ALL DUES INCLUDE 5% GST
Please download and fill out the Member Application form below. If you need assistance in completing the application form, please contact or call 604-291-2600 Ext. 225, toll free: 1-800-494-8859, Ext. 225.
Membership dues are approved as operating expenses by BC Housing, as well as staff development (education and training), and Annual Conference registration fees and expenses.
The fillable Member Application Form 2014-15 is a pdf file that you can print and fax or mail to the BCNPHA office.